Strawberry Wine Mixed Berry Pie.
You can cook Strawberry Wine Mixed Berry Pie using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Wine Mixed Berry Pie
- Prepare 2 of Pie Crusts.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lemon, juice and grated peel.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Strawberry Wine.
- You need 2/3 cup of Strawberries, cut in pieces.
- You need 2/3 cup of Blackberries.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Blueberries.
- You need 2/3 cup of Raspberries.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cornstarch.
Strawberry Wine Mixed Berry Pie instructions
- Wash and prepare berries. Form 1 pie crust to bottom of pie pan. Pre-heat oven to 350°..
- toss sugar and berries together with juice from half a lemon and the zest..
- Mix in cornstarch and wine and toss evenly..
- Pour berries into pie crust and top with remaining pie crust. Crimp edges and pierce top of crust in several areas. Bake for about 1hr..
- *put pizza pan under pie pan in case of spillage….