Strawberry Ripple Cream Pie.
You can cook Strawberry Ripple Cream Pie using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Ripple Cream Pie
- You need 1 of 9 inch pastry pie shell, homemade or store bought, cooked and cooled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 16 oz of mascarpone cheese at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of unflavored gelatin.
- You need 3/4 cup of Strawberry Coulis, my strawberry sauce recipe attached in direction step #8.
- It’s of GARNISH.
- It’s 1 of recipe White and Dark Chocolate covered Strawberrys, recipe attached in direction #10.
- It’s 2 tbsp of colored sugar.
Strawberry Ripple Cream Pie step by step
- MAKE CHOCOLATE COVER PIE CRUST.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave just until melted, stir until smooth.
- With a pastry brush.paint crust with a thin layer of chocolate. Chill until set.
- Soften gelatin in 1 tablespoon cold water in small heatproof bowl for 5 minutes.
- Place softened gelatin in its bowl in a small saucepan of simmering water until clear, about 1 minutes. Remove from heat use while still liquid.
- In a medium bowl beat mascarpone cheese with vanilla until creamy.
- In a large chilled bowl beat cream until.soft peaks, add sugar and liquid gelatin and beat in.
- Add mascarpone to cream and beat in just until blended with soft but firm peaks, pour Strawberry Coulis into.cream mixture, recipe below, and swirl in to have a rippled strawberry through mixture https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360450-strawberry-coulis-sauce.
- Mound into chilled chocolate covered pie shell, chill.at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with White and Dark Chocolate covered Strawberrys, recipe attached below and colored sugar https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348550-white-and-dark-chocolate-covered-strawberries.