Hannah's Strawberry Cookie pie.
You can cook Hannah's Strawberry Cookie pie using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hannah's Strawberry Cookie pie
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of softened butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of maple extract.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of cinnamon sugar.
- It’s 9 inch of Pre made pie crust.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries.
Hannah's Strawberry Cookie pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F..
- In a bowl beat eggs until foamy. Add both sugars and flour. Continue to mix. Blend in butter. Stir in the chocolate chips..
- Make a bowl type shape with the bottom layer of pie crust..
- Spoon batter into the bowl shaped pie crust. Place the frozen strawberries on the batter. Place the top pie crust layer on top..
- Place in the oven for an hour. Try serving it with ice cream. Hope you like it☺️.