Seahawks jello shots. This is a limited edition and they will sell out. Made with pineapple juice, vodka, blue curaçao, rum – the little shots pack a big punch. So, I've been learning how to use blender lately, and as easy as it might seem, animating jello is no easy task.
Hollowed out lime rinds filled with boozy jello are a. Or a Bloody Mary jello shot made in a celery stick? Like Jello Shots, the Rum and Coke is a prime entry-level college drink. You can cook Seahawks jello shots using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seahawks jello shots
- You need 2 1/2 cup of chilled vodka.
- You need 1 box of blue raspberry jello.
- Prepare 1 box of lime jello.
- You need 1 cup of chilled piña colada mix.
- Prepare 2 envelope of plain gelatin.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 30 of 2 oz condiment cups.
- You need of 5-10 drops blue, and green food coloring optional.
And just like that lowbrow fizzy Highball, the jello-ized version of the cocktail can be upgraded with a squeeze of. A wide variety of jello shots options are available to you, such as properties. Mermaid Jello Shots, Blue Hawaiian Jello Shots, Mardi Gras Jello Shots. Lime in the Coconut Jello Shots (With Coconut Milk)Food.com. whipping cream, Jell-O Gelatin.
Seahawks jello shots instructions
- Arrange 30 condiment cups on a large baking sheet..
- Add 1 cup water to microwave-safe bowl ( i used a large pyrex measuring cup). Put it in the microwave for 2-3 minutes until it is nearly or mildly boiling..
- Remove from microwave. Add 3 oz of blue jello powder to the water and stir until completely dissolved- approx a minute. You can add the blue food coloring for a deeper blue. Then add a cup of chilled vodka and mix..
- Pour a layer of blue jello mixture into each of the condiment cups and chill in the fridge until set, about an hour or so..
- Put a half cup vodka and half cup water in a microwave safe dish and microwave until barely starting to boil..
- Remove carefully and add the 2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin slowly (!) and mix until dissolved..
- Then mix in the cup of piña colada mix in. Pour a layer of this mixture on top of each blue layer already in the cups- leaving room for the green top layer..
- Put back in the fridge to set again, another hour or so..
- Repeat the same steps with the green jello as you did before with the blue. Pour the green jello over the set up shots to complete the layers..
- Chill again and voila! Use within 48 hours..
- Happy superbowl!.
Vegan Adults-Only Jello Shots. by Michele Borboa MS. If you're looking for a fun vegan alternative to cocktails or those gelatin shots that are ever so popular at graduation celebrations and summer. Jello shots are a fun addition to any party, since they are both portable and delicious. Sex on the Beach Jello Shots taste sweet and summery, and will remind your guests of sipping drinks on the. Jello shots are a glorious combination of childhood innocence and college trashiness.