Brazilian Strawberry Pie. Arrange half of strawberries in baked pastry shell. Mash remaining berries and combine with sugar in a medium saucepan. This is the BEST homemade strawberry rhubarb pie recipe!
The pie holds together nicely and the Things like strawberry rhubarb pie, rhubarb crisp, crumble, cake, the whole rhubarb shebang. Brazilian Recipes and Other Simple, Delicious Recipes. Apple and Dulce de Leche Pie (Torta This Brazilian delight elevates chocolate dipped strawberries to the next level with a scrumptious coat of. You can have Brazilian Strawberry Pie using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brazilian Strawberry Pie
- You need of Dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk (beaten).
- You need 100 g of margarine.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s of Filling.
- You need 700 ml of milk (I used almond milk).
- Prepare 1 can of condensed milk.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 of egg yolks (beaten).
- You need of Toppings.
- Prepare of Strawberries (cut in half).
- Prepare of Strawberry Jello (use it when still soft).
This Strawberry Pie has a buttery shortbread crust and is filled with fresh strawberries all coated in a delicious gelatinized raspberry sauce. Simple strawberry pie with fresh strawberries coated in a light strawberry glaze, and then topped with whipped cream. Jump to the Strawberry Pie Recipe or read on to see how we make it. Use strawberries, blueberries, raspberries or a combination of fruit for the top layer, and make quick work of the crust with our premade refrigerated pie dough.
Brazilian Strawberry Pie instructions
- Mix all ingredients to make the dough and place it in the pie dish.
- Make holes in the bottom of the dough with a fork and bake it at 400F for 15-20 min.
- Make the pie filling by combining the milk, condensed milk, and eggs in a saucepan. Mix it constantly at medium high heat.
- Once it starts boiling, add the cornstarch (dissolved in milk) and keep mixing it until thick.
- Add the cream filling into the pie dough using a strainer.
- Add the strawberries on top of the cream, then the jello.
- Refrigerate for a few hours, and enjoy!.
This from scratch strawberry pie uses a two crust pie dough and fresh strawberries. This is a simple, no frills kind of pie. The pie dough is very forgiving. Strawberry rhubarb pie just got a lot easier! There's nothing more satisfying than baking a beautiful pie, and this one is possibly the queen of beautiful pies.