Brad's mojito pork roast. Mojito Pork Roast With Canola Oil, Black Pepper, Cumin, Fresh Mint, Kosher Salt, Fresh Cilantro, Fresh Oregano, Lime Juice, Orange Juice, Yellow Onions, Garlic, Pork Stock, Fresh Leg Of Pork. Mojito sorbet (for recipes follow link below). I have eaten at Mojito's many times, only once not really loving my meal, but my latest trip was back to the usual – great!
This Cuban Roast Pork is really easy to make. Just whizz up a handful of ingredients for the marinade, then let it marinate overnight to get the flavours I made this Cuban Roast Pork using Murray Valley Pork which is simply the best quality pork produced in Australia! You can't get it at supermarkets. You can cook Brad's mojito pork roast using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's mojito pork roast
- You need 4 lb of pork butt roast or shoulder roast..
- You need 1 packages of McCormick © mojito lime seasoning. divided.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- You need of green tomato salsa.
- You need 10 of lg green or under ripe tomatoes.
- You need 1 of lg red onion. or sweet onion.
- Prepare 1 of green bell or pablano pepper. seeded cored and quartered.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 3 tbsp of safflower oil. divided.
- Prepare 1/2 of bunch cilantro, rinsed and chopped.
- Prepare of green salsa seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of chili powder.
Keywords: balsamic pork roast, crock pot pork roast, pork shoulder roast crock pot, pork shoulder roast recipe, slow cooker pork roast. Has anyone made this recipe in an electric roaster? I am making a large pork roast so it won't fit in my crock pot. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Brad's mojito pork roast instructions
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Oil a 9×13 baking dish. Add all salsa ingredients except cilantro. Drizzle with 2 tbs oil. Sprinkle with 1/3 mojito lime seasoning. Roast for 45 minutes to an hour. Until pepper skin chars and tomatoes get soft..
- When done roasting let cool. Blend all in a blender with cilantro..
- Season salsa with all seasonings.
- Reduce heat in oven to 275°F. Rub 2/3 mojito seasoning package on roast. Place in a roasting crock. Add water. Cover and roast 3-4 hours until tender and falling apart..
- Plate pork. Generously cover with salsa. Serve with warm tortillas, sour cream, and rice and beans..
For the Mojito Sauce: Add minced onion and minced garlic to a heat proof bowl. Heat canola oil in a pan until bubbly hot (put the handle of a wooden This Crockpot idea to make the Cuban style pork is GREAT! I had a party last Saturday and couldn't take the roasted pork out because it was horrible. Master crispy crackling with this simple roast pork shoulder recipe and you'll have the perfect roast dinner. Use our roast calculator to work out exact roast pork shoulder cooking times and temperatures.