Mojito. Mojito (/moʊˈhiːtoʊ/; Spanish: [moˈxito]) is a traditional Cuban highball. Traditionally, a mojito is a cocktail that consists of five ingredients: white rum, sugar (traditionally sugar cane juice), lime juice, soda water, and mint. Mojito (. Напитки. Европейская кухня. Коктейль «Мохито» (Mojito).
A mojito cocktail is the perfect summer drink with its refreshing hit of mint and lime. Our cocktail experts show you how to make the perfect mojito. He was previously known as ehe. You can cook Mojito using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mojito
- It’s of Alcoholic beverages.
- Prepare 2 oz of Bacardi Light Rum.
- It’s 6 of Fresh Mint Leaves.
- Prepare 6 oz of Sprite.
- It’s 4 slice of Lime.
Professional League Of Legends Player for @FBespor. Mohito's name seems to be a pun of the Cuban highball cocktail, Mojito. A refreshing mix of lime and mint, this Virgin Mojito Recipe will be your new favorite drink. This non-alcoholic mojito recipe will be a hit with kids and adults alike.
- In your glass squeeze the juice out of 3 of your limes, add the mint, a handful of ice and muddle it all together. (Muddling is mashing your mint leaves with a muddler to release the flavor).
- After you muddle everything add your Bacardi Light Rum, some ice and top off with your Sprite. Garnish with a lime wedge and ENJOY!!.
Pomegranate Mojito and a Cocktail Blog Hop. Tomorrow is New Year's Eve and that means I have. The Best Flavored Mojitos Mojito Recipes on Yummly Mojito, Mojito, Mojito Marinated Pork Tenderloin With Roasted Pineapple Chutney. Nane yaprakları ve lime dilimleri eşliğinde ağız kısmını esmer şeker ile kapladığınız ince uzun bardaklarda.