Mojito. Mojito (/moʊˈhiːtoʊ/; Spanish: [moˈxito]) is a traditional Cuban highball. Traditionally, a mojito is a cocktail that consists of five ingredients: white rum, sugar (traditionally sugar cane juice), lime juice, soda water, and mint. Mojito (. Напитки. Европейская кухня. Коктейль «Мохито» (Mojito).
A mojito cocktail is the perfect summer drink with its refreshing hit of mint and lime. Our cocktail experts show you how to make the perfect mojito. He was previously known as ehe. You can cook Mojito using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mojito
- It’s 10 of fresh mint leaves (use peppermint, it is the good one!).
- You need 1 of lime, cut into 4 wedges.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of white sugar, or to taste.
- It’s 1 cup of ice cubes.
- It’s 1 1/2 fluid ounces of white rum.
- It’s 1/2 cup of club soda.
Professional League Of Legends Player for @FBespor. Mohito's name seems to be a pun of the Cuban highball cocktail, Mojito. A refreshing mix of lime and mint, this Virgin Mojito Recipe will be your new favorite drink. This non-alcoholic mojito recipe will be a hit with kids and adults alike.
Mojito step by step
- Place mint leaves and 1 lime wedge into a sturdy glass. Use a muddler to crush the mint and lime to release the mint oils and lime juice..
- Add 2 more lime wedges and the sugar, and muddle again to release the lime juice..
- Do not strain the mixture. Fill the glass almost to the top with ice. Pour the rum over the ice, and fill the glass with carbonated water. Stir, taste, and add more sugar if desired. Garnish with the remaining lime wedge..
Pomegranate Mojito and a Cocktail Blog Hop. Tomorrow is New Year's Eve and that means I have. The Best Flavored Mojitos Mojito Recipes on Yummly Mojito, Mojito, Mojito Marinated Pork Tenderloin With Roasted Pineapple Chutney. Nane yaprakları ve lime dilimleri eşliğinde ağız kısmını esmer şeker ile kapladığınız ince uzun bardaklarda.