Mojitos. Mojito (/moʊˈhiːtoʊ/; Spanish: [moˈxito]) is a traditional Cuban highball. Traditionally, a mojito is a cocktail that consists of five ingredients: white rum, sugar (traditionally sugar cane juice), lime juice, soda water, and mint. The name, Mojitos, only starts to tell this unique restaurant's story.
I was on the beach with my friend, Sandy, when I like my mojitos pretty tart. We went in search of the best mojito in the world and we found it. You are not going to find a mojito like this at a bar. You can have Mojitos using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mojitos
- It’s 2 of lemon diced.
- It’s 5-6 of mint leaves.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar optional.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of rock salt.
- Prepare cubes of Ice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 can of Sprite or limca.
- It’s 1 glass of appy fizz or soda.
- Prepare Half of inch ginger.
It takes too long to make. The Best Flavored Mojitos Mojito Recipes on Yummly Mojito, Mojito, Mojito Marinated Pork Tenderloin With Roasted Pineapple Chutney. The Mojito is so simple that it's genius: mint, sugar, rum and soda water, plus the support staff of ice and straw.
Mojitos step by step
- Mix ice cubes,ginger,salt,sugar,mint leaves,black pepper,chaat masala,lemon dices.crush it gently.
- Now add all left ingredient like soda and Sprite..
- Mix well and enjoy.it's so easy.stay safe stay hydrated stay healthy..
But Cuba is inarguably the motherland of the Mojito. What does the name mean? ⬇ Download mojito image – stock photo and pictures in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock photos and images. Muddle the sugar with leaves from the mint using a pestle and mortar (or use a small bowl and the end of a rolling pin). Divide the lime juice between the glasses with the mint mix. These are the best mojito recipes from food bloggers.