Kiwi Strawberry mojito.
You can have Kiwi Strawberry mojito using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kiwi Strawberry mojito
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of frozen kiwi chopped.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 cup of soda.
- You need 1 cup of crushed ice.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar syrup.
- It’s handful of mint leaves.
- It’s 1/2 cup of crushed ice.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Kiwi Strawberry mojito instructions
- In a blender add frozen strawberries sugar syrup,mint leaves blend it until smooth then add lemon juice,.
- Soda pour into the glass then wash the blender again blend the kiwis with sugar syrup and mint leaves then add.
- Lemon juice and soda once done pour it in the glass serve chilled with mint leaves….