Gulab Jamun Ice Cream Sandwich. Gulab Jamun Ice Cream is an ultimate dessert recipe. It is very easy to make at home. Gulab Jamun is a delicious Indian version of donuts immersed in warm sweet syrup.
Gulab jamuns can be served warm or at room temperature. #gulanjamunicecreamcake #gulabjamuncake #icecreamcake For Full Recipe of Gulab Jamun Ice Cream Cake. For the saffron and yoghurt ice-cream, beat the egg yolks and sugar together until pale and doubled in size. Mix the cream, milk and saffron thread soaking water (reserving the threads) in a saucepan and bring. You can cook Gulab Jamun Ice Cream Sandwich using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gulab Jamun Ice Cream Sandwich
- You need 8 of gulab jamun.
- Prepare 1 bowl of vanilla ice cream.
- You need 1 bowl of strawberry ice cream.
- You need 1 bowl of butterscotch ice cream.
- It’s 5-6 pc of nuts.
Cut the ice cream into big pieces and place it over the gajar halwa mixture. Delicious with fresh cream, Kulfi, ice cream etc. To make it even more fancy, sprinkle gold-leaf on top of each serving. I love gulab jamun, but this recipe doesn't have the right proportions in the dough.
Gulab Jamun Ice Cream Sandwich instructions
- Take three flavours of ice cream in different bowls and bring it to room temperature..
- Take a bowl. Put some butterscotch ice cream in it and freeze it for 30 minutes..
- Till the time, cut the gulab jamun into small round pieces..
- After completion of 30 minutes, put some cut pieces of gulab jamun over freezed ice cream..
- Now again put strawberry ice cream over the gulab jamun and repeat the same process of freezing it for 30 minutes..
- Again after completion of 30 minutes, put some cut Gulab Jamun pieces..
- Then last, put vanilla ice cream over cut gulab jamun pieces and spread some nuts too….
- And freeze this for 2 hours…
- Now your gulab jamun ice cream sandwich is ready..
Even so, the cooking technique is SPOT ON. If you want to make this recipe as is, just work milk. finally, enjoy gulab jamun with ice cream or as it is. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video recipes. Khoya gulab jamun recipe with video & step by step photos – Traditional gulab jamun recipe made with khoya. Wishing all the readers a very happy There are also many modern versions of making gulab jamun using milk powder, potato, sweet potato and even with bread.