Patbingsu with frozen beetroot yogurt. What could be easier or more delicious and nutritious than a beetroot salad? Beetroot is a real favorite British vegetable, and despite having fallen well. topped with ice cream or frozen yogurt, sweetened condensed milk, fruit syrups, various fruits such as strawberries, kiwifruit, and bananas, small pieces of tteok Patbingsu; Korean shaved ice dessert. this one looks yummier than the ghetto one I made with crushed ice from the fridge dispenser, milk, and. Patbingsu is a popular South Korean dessert, its name meaning red bean ice flakes.
Patbingsu is a popular Korean shaved ice dessert with sweet toppings that may include chopped fruit, condensed milk, fruit syrup, and red beans. Ice cream Coffee Smoothie Tea Juice, Coffee Cup with Whipped Cream , chocolate frappe illustration PNG clipart. Patbingsu is a popular shaved ice dessert enjoyed by all ages especially during the hot and humid summer seasons in Korea. You can have Patbingsu with frozen beetroot yogurt using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Patbingsu with frozen beetroot yogurt
- Prepare 1 cup of red beans (soaked overnight and pressure cooked for 3 whistles).
- It’s 4 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 of medium size beetroot (pressure cooked for 3 whistles).
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of hung curd (fresh yogurt tied up in a clean cloth and kept overnight to allow all the water to drain off).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of rice flour.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of grated/ crushed ice.
- Prepare 2 cups of (total) chilled pomegranates and chilled & chopped oranges, chikoo.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of grated white chocolate.
- You need 1 scoop of strawberry ice cream.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of homemade ghee.
- It’s of Water as per requirement.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
Nowadays, patbingsu has become a very elaborate summer dessert, often topped with ice cream or frozen yogurt, sweetened condensed milk, fruit syrups, rice cake bits. Patbingsu is usually topped with injeolmi (인절미), a type of rice cake (tteok) made with sweet rice powder. Fresh injeolmi from your Korean market will be great for bingsu. Some Korean markets also carry frozen rice cake pieces made for bingsu.
Patbingsu with frozen beetroot yogurt instructions
- Melt 2 tbsp homemade ghee in a pan. Add 1 cup red beans, salt as per taste, 4 tbsp sugar, 2 tbsp honey, mix well and mash the red beans a bit. Cover, let the sugar melt and let the mixture thicken. Once nicely steamed and thickened, remove from flame, let it cool and refrigerate..
- In a mixer, blend beetroot and 2 tbsp milk. Add 1 cup hung curd pinch of salt and blend again. Once blended nicely refrigerate till the yogurt freezes completely..
- For making sticky rice cubes, mix 1 cup rice flour, salt as per taste, 3 tbsp powdered sugar and water to form a batter of medium thick consistency..
- Heat up a pan and add the rice flour mixture to the pan. Keep stirring till the mixture thickens and the flour cooks well..
- Once cooked remove from flame. Spread rice flour on a flat surface and cut it in squares. Dust some rice flour on the cubes and keep aside..
- For assembling the dessert, add half of the red beans in the serving bowl. Then add grated/ crushed ice, the remaining half red beans, grated white chocolate, frozen beetroot yogurt scoops, chilled and chopped oranges, chikoo, pomegranates, sticky rice cubes, strawberry ice cream, and repeat the fruits. The dessert is ready to be served..
Banana, kiwi, red beans, rice cake for patbingsu, shaved ice, strawberries, sugar, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract. Frozen yogurt is lighter than ice cream and makes for a tangy treat. Soft-serve frozen yogurt came roaring back to the U. S. market about the time that Greek supermarket yogurts awoke a national appetite for real, tangy dairy. Mock Frozen YogurtHeavenly Homemakers. plain yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla extract, frozen fruit.