Ice Cream Falooda. Faluda or falooda is a popular ice cream dessert made using sweet basil seeds, vermicelli, rose syrup, milk and ice cream. Falooda is simple to make if you have ice cream & other ingredients. Falooda ice cream is a layered summer dessert drink made with milk, rose syrup, sabja seeds, falooda sev, dry fruits and ice cream.
Falooda is an Indian version of a cold dessert made with noodles. It has origins in the Persian dish faloodeh, variants of which are found across West, Central, and South Asia. Traditionally it is made by mixing rose syrup, vermicelli, and sweet basil seeds with milk, often served with ice cream. You can have Ice Cream Falooda using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ice Cream Falooda
- It’s 1 cup of Milk chilled.
- It’s 1 scoop of Strawberry ice cream.
- You need 1 scoop of Mango ice cream.
- Prepare 1 scoop of Vanilla ice cream.
- You need Cubes of Strawberry jelly.
- You need of Chopped almonds.
- You need of Chopped pistas.
- It’s Cubes of Ice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red syrup.
Fruit falooda ice cream is just make your home at any time. It is yummy tasty ice cream for Fruit Falooda / Faluda is one of the favourite dessert prepared with Ice cream and mixed fruits. Kulfi for Falooda Ice Cream Take freezed Kulfi or you can also use vanilla ice-cream. How to make Kulfi at home.
Ice Cream Falooda step by step
- In a blender put milk,ice cubes,sugar n mango icecream 1 scoop n blend well.
- Take a glass put all three icecream scoops mango, strawberry n vanilla.
- Put strawberry jelly cubes over it n pour ice cream shake over it.
- Garnish with chopped almonds n pistas n red syrup.
- Serve chilled..
Falooda recipe, a gem among Indian recipes made with milk, falooda sev, falooda seeds, rose syrup & ice cream. How to make falooda at home, a summer drink. The most tempting and delightful Falooda recipe. Make it like we do and you will fall in love with it. Cheeni (Sugar) ¼ Cup or to taste.