Straberry•Tini (jello shot). Let's face it, there is just no graceful way to get a jello shot out of its cup. Skip the cups altogether and make them inside strawberries for a completely edible treat. Learn how to make these amazing strawberry margarita Jell-O shots!
These jello shots are great year-round party drinks whenever you have fresh strawberries on hand. They're easy to make and you can adjust the type of alcohol to suit your taste (including making mocktails with no alcohol at all). Chocolate jello shots can be an excellent addition to a festive occasion like a birthday party. You can cook Straberry•Tini (jello shot) using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Straberry•Tini (jello shot)
- You need 1 packages of 3oz. strawberry flavored gelatin.
- You need 1/4 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vodka.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red colored sugar.
To make jello shots, make glasses out of strawberries and fill them with a combination of gelation and vodka. When you're done, you'll have a fun treat to impress guests at parties. For all you strawberry banana lovers. This i use Banana Rum Made by Cruzan.
Straberry•Tini (jello shot) step by step
- spray shot glasses or small molds of any shape (I use pyramid shaped) with cooking spray; place mold on flat cookie tray..
- add boiling water to vodka and mix with gelatin mix in a bowl..
- stir 2 min. or until completely dissolved..
- pour mix into prepared molds and refidgerate 3 hours or until firm..
- run a knife around edges of mold to loosen gelatin; unmold onto a serving tray. dip the bottoms of each shaped mold into your red colored sugar. return to tray..
Dissolve jello in boiling water completely, stir in rum. College Gourmet Edition: Valentines Jell-O Shots. Nothing says romance like strawberry vodka jello shots. Opt for a more refined look for your Jell-O shots with simple layers. This simple Jell-O shot recipe is the perfect mix between a wild party and classy date.