#Summer Custard Banana Shake with Strawberry Ice cream.
You can cook #Summer Custard Banana Shake with Strawberry Ice cream using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of #Summer Custard Banana Shake with Strawberry Ice cream
- You need 1 of . 5 spoon butterscotch Custard powder.
- It’s 2 of banana.
- Prepare 2 of Strawberry Ice cream scoops for shake.
- It’s 2 of Strawberry Ice cream scoops for topping.
- It’s 2.5 glasses of milk.
- It’s 4 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 4-5 of crushed almonds(badam) and 1/2 tspn of raisins(kishmish) for garnishing.
- You need 4-5 of ice cube.
#Summer Custard Banana Shake with Strawberry Ice cream step by step
- Making Custard:.
- Add 1.5 spoon Custard powder in 2 tbsp milk to make a smooth Custard paste..
- Boil 1 glass of milk with 2 tbsp sugar for 2 minutes..
- Add Custard powder slowly to the boiling milk stirring continuously, to avoid burning for 2-3 minutes..
- Let it cool then freeze it for 1 hour..
- Making shake:.
- Now put the banana, 2 tbsp sugar and frozen custard with one glass of chilled milk in blender jar..
- Blend for a minute. Now add 2 Strawberry Ice cream scoops and 4-5 Ice cubes..
- Blend again to get a smooth mixture..
- Pour shake in glasses and add 1 Strawberry Ice cream scoops in glasses..
- Garnish with raisins and almonds and serve..