Simple Lobster Roll.
You can cook Simple Lobster Roll using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Lobster Roll
- Prepare 283 g of Cooked Lobster meat.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 stalk of Celery finely chopped (optional).
- Prepare Dash of parsley flakes.
- Prepare Dash of salt and black pepper.
- Prepare of Butter rolls or hotdog buns.
- Prepare of Butter.
Simple Lobster Roll step by step
- Remove the meat from the lobsters, chopping into bite-size pieces (I like to leave some big chunks here and there for that oomph)..
- In a bowl, combine the lobster meat, mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, parsley flakes, and salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate it for 15 mins for it to absorb..
- Meanwhile, heat up a pan to toast the bread. If your buns are not split yet, make a slit to half the buns (I like to not cut it all the way so that when I eat my rolls, the lobster salad will not come out from the other side)..
- Melt butter on medium-low heat and place inner side of the bun on top. You may slightly move it around to allow bread to absorb the butter..
- Spread butter on the side that is facing you to prepare to grill it. Once the bottom is golden brown, flip the bread. Toast the buns until golden brown on both sides..
- Divide the lobster salad evenly and fill the buns..