Homemade Strawberry Ice cream.
You can have Homemade Strawberry Ice cream using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Strawberry Ice cream
- It’s 2 litres of milk,.
- You need 400 grams of sugar,.
- You need 100 grams of unsalted butter,.
- It’s 100 grams of strawberry ice cream powder.
Homemade Strawberry Ice cream step by step
- Take strawberry ice cream powder, combine them with sugar and milk..
- Mix them well, such that no lumps are formed. Add butter to them. Now heat the milk in the stove for about 20 minutes in low flame. The milk gets thickened and turns into a smooth paste..
- Turn off the stove and let the mixture cool. Add butter again. Now transfer the paste to a mixie and grind them completely well such that bubbles are formed on the top. Pour the mixture to an air tight container. Refrigerate them for 4 hours..
- After 4 hours cut the ice cream into desirable shapes as per your wish. Homemade Strawberry ice cream is ready to serve chill..