Homemade dark chocolate ice cream with rum raisins and nuts – or simply create your own flavors🍦😋. Did you know you can easily make Chocolate Ice Cream At Home? It tastes much better, costs less and so fun and simple to make! Seems weird but trust me the mix of flavours all work perfectly together in this recipe.
Tips for Making Ice Cream at Home. Perfect Your Ice Cream Making Technique With These Ideas. Follow these tips to improve your own ice cream making technique. You can cook Homemade dark chocolate ice cream with rum raisins and nuts – or simply create your own flavors🍦😋 using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade dark chocolate ice cream with rum raisins and nuts – or simply create your own flavors🍦😋
- Prepare 500 g of Whipping cream.
- You need 180 g of Condensed milk.
- It’s 80 g of Cocoa powder.
- You need of Assorted nuts (chopped).
- It’s of Raisin soaked in rum in advance.
- Prepare of Dark chocolate (grated).
Adding candy pieces, nuts or dried or fresh fruit to your ice cream can add a whole new flavor and texture dimension. Two keys to making rum raisin nut chocolate taste amazing is to soak the raisins in the rum for several hours. The other key is to toast the nuts as that Any chocolate works well. This time I made both dark and milk chocolate versions and it also tastes great with white chocolate.
Homemade dark chocolate ice cream with rum raisins and nuts – or simply create your own flavors🍦😋 instructions
- Pour the cold whipping cream into a big bowl and whisk with an electric mixer in medium high speed until soft peaks formed (around 3 minutes). For better result, place the bowl of whipping cream into another bowl of iced water when you whip the cream, to ensure the cream is really cold.
- Add in the cocoa powder (sifted) and condensed milk and continue to whip until you have stiff peaks, around 2-3 minutes.
- Mix in the chopped nuts, grated dark chocolate and rum raisin (optional) or your favorite condiments and transfer to a container.
- Cover the container and keep in the freezer at least for 6 hours before serving.
- Based on this recipe, you can create endless flavors with your own imaginations ! Have fun and enjoy !.
Combine raisins, rum and vanilla extract in small bowl; cover and stand overnight. Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly; pour into an ice cream maker and follow manufacturer's instructions. My recipe for homemade rum raisin ice cream is made of whipped cream, condensed milk, raisins soaked in rum and vanilla extract. Is there alcohol in rum and raisin ice cream? Originally there is, but you can substitute it with rum flavoring if you want to avoid alcohol.