Sangria: Spring Themed Strawberry Version.
You can cook Sangria: Spring Themed Strawberry Version using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sangria: Spring Themed Strawberry Version
- You need 3 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of bottle White wine.
- You need 1 of pack Strawberries.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon's worth Lemon juice.
- You need 1 can of Canned peaches (including the juice).
- It’s 50 ml of Vodka.
Sangria: Spring Themed Strawberry Version instructions
- Wash the strawberries, hull, and freeze..
- Cut the peaches into an appropriate size..
- Add the frozen strawberries into a container along with the lemon juice and sugar. Leave to rest until the strawberries thaw..
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the container..
- After leaving it to rest for a day, it's time to drink it..
- It looks nice if you add some of the peaches into the glasses. The flavor of the strawberries are drawn out, so they don't taste good. You could add them to some peaches along with granulated sugar and lemon juice and make jam!!.
- If you're going to make it with red wine, I recommend this delicious authentic sangria recipeThis recipe is directly from an Italian ristorante. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147535-authentic-sangria-with-red-wine.