Easy and Authentic Sangria.
You can have Easy and Authentic Sangria using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy and Authentic Sangria
- You need 1 of an appropriate quantity Your choice of fruit.
- It’s 1 of bottle White wine (cheap wine is fine).
- It’s 1 of an amount to bring the total alcohol content over 15％ Vodka.
- Prepare 1 of Honey or syrup or molasses.
Easy and Authentic Sangria instructions
- Peel any fruit that requires peeling. Otherwise, wash thoroughly, drain, and cut into appropriate sizes. To add sugar content, you can also simmer sugar or brown sugar dissolved in water to make a syrup..
- Put all of the ingredients into a container. Sangria made with soft fruit should be ready to serve in about 2 days, and firm fruit should take about 4 days. (The coloring may change if soaked too long.) Shake the container a bit every morning and night. Remove the fruit pieces before serving. They may not taste too good, but they're edible..
- This sangria won't last long unless the overall alcohol content is over 15%. But I felt too lazy to take into account factors such as the liquid content of the fruit, so the measurements aren't that precise. It tastes great when it's freshly made, but it will become milder once it's rested for over a week..
- So far, I tried making this sangria with bananas (3), peaches (2), and kiwis (5). Each one was super delicious..
- This is my new autumn recipe: "Kyoho Grape Sangria". Pick off the grapes from the stem and wash. Wipe off any moisture with a paper towel and roughly chop. (Don't worry about the seeds, since you'll use a strainer later.) Add some sweetness with honey and sugar and soak for about 5 days. Once it's nicely colored, pour it through a strainer while squeezing out the liquid from the grapes..
- A sangria that can be made anytime on a whim and that everyone likes is lemon sangria. I soaked 3 lemons (peeled, cut into about quarters, and added to the container while squeezing a bit) with sugar and honey. Mixing it with beer, Coke, etc. is good too..