Sangria. Learn how to make authentic Spanish sangria with this easy sangria recipe. It only takes a few minutes to prep, it's easy to customize with your favorite wine and fruit, and it's great for entertaining a crowd! The tastiest wine cocktails, built for all-day sipping.
Sweetened red or white wine packed with fresh fruit, like peaches and strawberries, make sangrias a perfectly refreshing drink for summer parties. Mix an ice-cold jug of this traditional Spanish sangria recipe: a perfect cocktail for hot summer days. Sangría must always be served ice-cold. You can cook Sangria using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sangria
- It’s 1 of bottle Red wine (750 ml).
- Prepare 50 ml of Honey.
- Prepare 1 of Apple.
- It’s 1 of Orange.
- It’s 1 of Banana.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of each Brandy & rum (if desired).
- You need 2 of to 3 shakes of powdered cinnamon.
If serving from a punch bowl, stir it in the Basic Sangria: A very simple, basic sangria recipe. While this sangria is delicious as is, this recipe intentionally leaves. The Best Sangria Without Brandy Recipes on Yummly Nectar Or Sangria, Nectar Or Sangria, Warm Sangria Cider.
Sangria step by step
- Add a bit of honey to the wine. If it's warmed to about body temperature, it will dissolve easily..
- Wash the apple and orange well and cut into chunks without peeling. Slice the banana into thin slices..
- Put the fruits into a pitcher, add the other ingredients, and lightly stir. Chill in the refrigerator for a day and serve!.
Here are Food & Wine's best sangria recipes. Made with red wine, white wine, and rose, they are perfect for a summer cocktail, or year round! Refreshing fruit sangria in jug and two.