You can cook Beetroot Sangria using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beetroot Sangria
- It’s 1 of beetroot, peeled and chopped.
- It’s 1 of thin fresh ginger, chopped.
- You need of Cucumber.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of orange juice.
Beetroot Sangria instructions
- Wash, peel and chop beetroot, add ginger, add 1 cup of clean water and blend on high speed..
- Sieve using a clean cheesecloth to get the juice.
- Now, add the lemon juice, and orange juice (though in this particular recipe, I didn't have orange juice so I used date syrup and the taste was wow)..
- Put in the fridge to chill or add ice cubes.
- Garnish with cucumber slices and enjoy your sweet, fresh sangria..