Green Tea Matcha Sangria.
You can cook Green Tea Matcha Sangria using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Tea Matcha Sangria
- Prepare 750 ml of cava.
- Prepare 80 g of Sweet Matcha.
- Prepare of Fruits (orange, peach, pear… etc.).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- Prepare cubes of Ice.
Green Tea Matcha Sangria step by step
- The cava must be in the refrigerator hours before..
- We cut the peach, the pear and the orange. Pour lemon juice on top and chill in the freezer for 5 minutes..
- Put Sweet Matcha in a bowl..
- Dissolve Sweet Matcha with 100ml of cava..
- In a jug, put the Matcha, ice cubes and the rest of the cava. Mix lightly with the long spoon..
- Add the fruits and stir well..
- Prepare glasses with ice..
- Serve the sangria in glasses..
- Sweet Matcha https://thematchahouse.com/en/matcha/26-Sweet-Matcha-300g.html.