You can cook Virgin Sangria using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Virgin Sangria
- Prepare 1 of apple, peeled and thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of lemon, juiced.
- It’s 1 of orange, juiced.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cranberry juice frozen concentrate, thawed.
- It’s pinch of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 cups of seltzer water.
Virgin Sangria step by step
- In a medium jar, make the sangria mixer by adding the apple slices and lemon juice to the jar and stir..
- Add in the orange juice, the cranberry frozen concentrate and the cinnamon..
- Let the mixture sit for an hour or overnight (up to 12 hours) to allow flavors to meld..
- Just before serving, add the seltzer to the jar. Serve in glasses filled with ice..