White Basil Berry Sangria.
You can cook White Basil Berry Sangria using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Basil Berry Sangria
- It’s 1 1/2 liter of white wine.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 large of lemon (finely sliced).
- Prepare 1 large of apple (finely sliced).
- You need 1/2 lb of strawberries (sliced).
- You need 20 of grapes (gently smashed).
- Prepare 2 oz of brandy.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh basil leaves.
- It’s 750 ml of sparkling apple cider.
White Basil Berry Sangria instructions
- In a large pitcher, mix the white wine, and sugar together until fully dissolved..
- In a small bowl or cup, lightly muddle the basil with the brandy. Add to the pitcher..
- Add all of the fruit to the pitcher and gently mix..
- Add the sparkling cider before serving and gently mix. Serve in a large wine glass with ice and enjoy!.