Blood Orange Red Sangria.
You can have Blood Orange Red Sangria using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blood Orange Red Sangria
- It’s 1 of 750 ml bottle of medium body Red Wine.
- Prepare 1 of 750 ml bottle of Ruby Port Wine.
- It’s 3 of Whole Oranges.
- It’s 3 of Whole Lemons.
- You need 3 of Whole Limes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Vodka or White Rum.
- You need 6 can of San Pellegrino Blood Orange Soda.
Blood Orange Red Sangria instructions
- Juice 3 limes, 2 lemons, and 2 1/2 oranges..
- Add the juice to a large pitcher, straining the pulp as you do..
- Add the whole bottle (750 ml each) of the wine and the ruby port to the pitcher..
- Pour in the vodka or rum of your choice..
- Slice 1 lemon and the remaining half an orange into rounds and add them to the pitcher. Gently stir the pitcher to mix..
- Refrigerate the sangria for at least 2 hours..
- Add ice to a glass. Fill the glass a little over half full with the sangria. Fill the rest of the way with the San Pellegrino..
- Add a slice of lemon or orange, grab a straw and enjoy. Warning this is a very sneaky drink. You can drink it entirely way too fast without realizing it..