L.A's Tropical Sangria.
You can cook L.A's Tropical Sangria using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of L.A's Tropical Sangria
- Prepare of vodka infused tropical fruit.
- It’s 1 of bottle (750ml) of coconut vodka.
- It’s 1/2 of big pineapple chunked.
- You need 2 can of tropical fruit salad (canned).
- Prepare 1 large of can mandarin oranges.
- You need of for the sangria mixer.
- You need 1 of very large bottle of pink mascato wine or 2 regular size bottles.
- You need 1/2 of bottle of pina colada mixer.
- Prepare 3 cup of orange juice.
- You need 2 of 20oz bottles citrus green tea.
L.A's Tropical Sangria instructions
- Add pineapple,fruit salad and oranges to bottle of vodka and soak for at least 24 hours the longer the better to soak.
- Once you have your tropical infuse vodka add it to the other ingredients (fruit and all) stir together very well.
- Enjoy… responsibly of course ;).