Sangria! Sangria!. The BEST sangria recipe I've been able to hone to perfection! If you like a sweeter Sangria, use ginger ale in Refrigerate overnight for best flavor. For a fizzy sangria, add club soda just before serving.
This sangria flavored with citrus and strawberries is as delicious as it is beautiful. Get the recipe from Brooklyn Supper. A great Virgin Sangria recipe that's a non-alcoholic sangria to share at your kid's birthday party, a baby shower, with friends who don't drink, or at an office potluck. You can have Sangria! Sangria! using 14 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sangria! Sangria!
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brandy.
- You need 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/3 cup of frozen lemonade concentrate.
- You need 1/3 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 1 of bottle dry red wine.
- It’s 1/2 cup of triple sec.
- You need 1 of lemon, sliced into rounds.
- Prepare 1 of orange, sliced into rounds.
- You need 1 of lime, sliced into rounds.
- It’s 8 of maraschino cherries.
- You need 1 of apple sliced.
- You need 8 of strawberries sliced.
- Prepare 2 cup of carbonated water (optional).
- It’s 1/4 cup of white sugar (optional).
Mix an ice-cold jug of this traditional Spanish sangria recipe: a perfect cocktail for hot summer days.
Sangria! Sangria! instructions
- In a large pitcher or bowl, mix together the brandy, lemon juice, lemonade concentrate, orange juice, red wine, triple sec, and sugar. Float slices of lemon, orange and lime, maraschino cherries, apple, and strawberries in the mixture. Refrigerate overnight for best flavor. For a fizzy sangria, add club soda just before serving..