Easily Made with a Frozen Pie Crust! Peach & Adzuki Pie. Make this easy peach pie with a crumble topping or as a double crust pie or even with a lattice! It's the perfect peach pie recipe. This peach pie recipe is made using frozen peaches, but you can use fresh, frozen, or even canned!
It's great during summer peach Just make sure to adjust the sugar accordingly if you use something sour. It's a winner, and if you decorate it with a nice lattice top homemade crust. Start to finish recipe of homemade peach pie using only frozen peaches! You can cook Easily Made with a Frozen Pie Crust! Peach & Adzuki Pie using 6 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easily Made with a Frozen Pie Crust! Peach & Adzuki Pie
- You need 1 bag of Frozen pie crust.
- Prepare 4 of peach halves Canned peaches (yellow peaches).
- It’s 1 can of Canned adzuki beans.
- Prepare of Egg Yolk Mixture.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Water.
Roll out my all-butter pie crust, or even use pre-made dough if you like. Wonder which frozen or pre-made, store-bought pie crust you should buy? Here's our ultimate Simply Recipes Structure notes: Did not crack or break with pre-baking. When baked with a pumpkin pie filling Just made a peach pie with Trader Joe's pie crust and will never purchase the product again.
Easily Made with a Frozen Pie Crust! Peach & Adzuki Pie step by step
- Remove the pie crust from the freezer and let it sit out for 10 minutes to return to room temperature..
- Meanwhile, prepare the peaches. Remove the peaches from the can and drain the syrup. Cut into bite-sized pieces..
- After cutting the peaches, begin preheating the oven..
- When the pie crusts have softened, cut each sheet into half..
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the cut pie crusts on top. I used pie crusts with holes already poked through. If you're using crusts with no holes, use a fork to randomly poke some..
- Just open the canned adzuki beans. We'll be using it straight from the can, so it's very convenient. 1 can is just enough for 1 package (4 sheets) of pie crusts..
- Top the pie crusts from Step 5 with the adzuki beans and peaches, leaving the edges open..
- Top all four crusts. If you use an extra amount of peaches, the sweet and sour taste will be so delicious!.
- Cut vertical slits in the remaining 4 pie crusts..
- Place on top of Step 8..
- Press the edges together with a fork to hold them closed..
- Make the egg yolk mixture and then brush the pies with it. This will make them shine after baked. You can use the remaining egg in something like miso soup..
- Place the pies on the top rack of a 200°C oven and bake for 15 minutes. Then move them to the bottom rack and bake for another 10 minutes..
- The center looks like this!.
- You can arrange the shapes of the pies and sizes of the peaches to anything you want..
This easy double crusted peach pie recipe can be made with fresh or frozen peaches, making it a favorite all year round! In order for the top crust to be flakier than the bottom, you'll have to make two batches, one with the butter cut into the size of cornmeal, and one with the butter cut into the size of. Our cooking experts taste-tested pre-made/frozen pie crusts to find the best ready-made crusts you can buy at the store for all your favorite easy pie Crust was flaky, with a mildly sweet flavor. CONS: A little thin, with a slightly cracker-like texture. Remove crust from pan and center frozen crust upside down on top of filled pie.