You can have Fruity Sangria using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruity Sangria
- Prepare 2 of lemon.
- Prepare 2 of apples.
- Prepare 1 of pineapple.
- Prepare 1 can of pineapple juice.
- You need 1 of bottle of barefoot mascato.
- You need 1 box of strawberries.
- You need 2 of oranges.
- Prepare 1 box of minute maid tropical fruit juice.
Fruity Sangria instructions
- Cut up all your fruits to add to the sangria.
- Add all the fruits in the pitcher.
- Pour in all of the pineapple juice and half of the tropical fruit juice.
- Add half a bottle of the wine and stir it all together then put it in the fridge to chill.