Red Sangria Sorbet.
You can have Red Sangria Sorbet using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Sangria Sorbet
- It’s 2 cups of dry red wine.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of package of Trader Joe’s frozen mixed red berries (or similar).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ginger paste (or 1 inch cube fresh ginger, just remember to remove before blending).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Red Sangria Sorbet step by step
- Add all ingredients to pot and cook over medium heat, until sugar is dissolved and berries soften. Do not allow to boil. Remove from heat and allow to come to room temperature..
- Working in batches, use a blender to purée the mixture. Pour into a shallow baking dish, cover, and set in freezer until set. (10-24 hours).
- Recommended served with whipped cream & cinnamon..