Sangria. Learn how to make authentic Spanish sangria with this easy sangria recipe. It only takes a few minutes to prep, it's easy to customize with your favorite wine and fruit, and it's great for entertaining a crowd! The tastiest wine cocktails, built for all-day sipping.
Sweetened red or white wine packed with fresh fruit, like peaches and strawberries, make sangrias a perfectly refreshing drink for summer parties. Mix an ice-cold jug of this traditional Spanish sangria recipe: a perfect cocktail for hot summer days. Sangría must always be served ice-cold. You can cook Sangria using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sangria
- You need 1 bottle of red wine.
- It’s 1 of granny smith apple.
- Prepare 1 of orange.
- Prepare 4 of cinnamon sticks.
- Prepare 1 of star anise.
- It’s 1/4 of rum or brandy.
If serving from a punch bowl, stir it in the Basic Sangria: A very simple, basic sangria recipe. While this sangria is delicious as is, this recipe intentionally leaves. The Best Sangria Without Brandy Recipes on Yummly Nectar Or Sangria, Nectar Or Sangria, Warm Sangria Cider.
Sangria step by step
- Thinly slice the apple, and chop the slices into smaller pieces..
- Slice the orange into thin slices..
- Place the fruit into a large mixing bowl, and throw in the cinnamon sticks and star anise..
- Pour in the wine and brandy or rum..
- Cover and chill for 3-4 hours or overnight..
Here are Food & Wine's best sangria recipes. Made with red wine, white wine, and rose, they are perfect for a summer cocktail, or year round! Refreshing fruit sangria in jug and two.