Bruschetta with a watermelon, feta and mint salsa. Watermelon + cucumbers is one of the most refreshing combos of all time. Throw in some mint, red onion, and feta and toss it all with a very simple vinaigrette (just olive oil + red wine vinegar), and you've got yourself a mean summer salad. It's the perfect summer side to go along grilled chicken.
Two: The quality of the watermelon and, more critically, the feta is of. Watermelon salad with feta cheese, lime, mint, and parsley. Call me unadventurous, but I had never even heard of a watermelon feta salad before versions of it started popping up on food blogs everywhere. You can cook Bruschetta with a watermelon, feta and mint salsa using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bruschetta with a watermelon, feta and mint salsa
- You need 1 piece of watermelon.
- Prepare 1 of salad onion.
- Prepare 1 piece of feta cheese.
- It’s 1 of little bunch of fresh mint.
- You need of Balsamic apple vinager.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare A few of salt flakes.
- You need of Black pepper.
Even then, the very thought of it gave me pause. The salty, creaminess of quality feta combined with the sweet, crunchiness of a perfect summer watermelon along with fresh mint and the tang of the balsamic glaze is just so fabulous and refreshing. Finish the salad off with a sprinkling of chopped fresh mint and flakes of sea salt. It's true: the salty creaminess of good feta turns watermelon from a simple treat into something dressed for a dinner party.
Bruschetta with a watermelon, feta and mint salsa instructions
- Get the ingredients together. Chop the sandia, cut the onion into very thin slices, crumble the feta cheese and cut the mint. Prepare the dressing..
- Add the dressing to the bowl and mix well. Crush the watermelon with a fork..
- Toast a couple of slices of bread and add the watermelon topping. Enjoy with a cool glass of white wine or white sangria 🥂.
It's still very simple This salad is ultra simple. I cut up about half a small watermelon (see the easiest way to do that here) and toss it with a few things to bring out its flavor. Watermelon Salad w Arugula and Feta – A Great Refreshing Summer Salad! Make like you're on a Greek island holiday with icy-cold watermelon, cool cucumber, crushed feta and strong herbs. Add your favourite Greek dip and some grilled pita bread for a crowd.