Pav bhaji bruschetta. How to make Pav bhaji Bruschetta is a fusion recipe that combines Mumbai style pav bhaji and bruschetta in one to make a lipsmacking good snack. Bruschetta is an Italian appetizer that is made with grilled bread rubbed with garlic and olive oil and has toppings of veges, tomatoes and cheese. Pav bhaji bruschetta is a delicious twist on the age old classic pav bhaji.
Here i turn it into a bruschetta loaded with mozzarella, grilled pav, fresh salsa dolloped over the spicy bhaji and a drizzle of Thai mango sweet chili sauce! Lastly add boiled potato,remaining pav bhaji masala and salt. Indian Appetizers Vegetarian Appetizers Indian Snacks Indian Food Recipes Vegetarian Recipes Cooking Recipes Snack Recipes Pizza Appetizers Wedding Appetizers. You can have Pav bhaji bruschetta using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pav bhaji bruschetta
- It’s 3 of potatoes(boil and mashed).
- You need 2 of onion.
- It’s 4 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of capsicum.
- It’s 1 cup of green peas(boiled).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pav bhaji masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of bruschetta bread.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 cube of cheese.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add onion and sauté till lightly browned. Add ginger-garlic paste to the pan, mix and sauté well. Add red chilli powder, mix and saute.
Pav bhaji bruschetta step by step
- In a vessel add oil and butter let it heat up now add ginger garlic paste saute it for 1min now add onions to it let it get translucent after that add tomatoes, after 2-3min add capsicum and green peas and add pav bhaji masala and red chilli powder, salt now let everything get cooked. After everything gets soft add potatoes mix it nicely and mash it with help of masher now add water as required.
- Now cut the bread in slant apply bhaji and sprinkle cheese on it and roast it on non stick pan. Serve hot.
Swayampurna says: A delicious twist on the age-old classic pav bhaji, here the bruschetta is loaded with mozzarella, grilled, topped with a spicy bhaji, fresh salsa and topped with Thai mango dip for a lip-smacking treat!! Great to make ahead as an entree too. Pav Bhaji Bruschetta, YFL's desi take on Pav Bhaji and Bruschetta fusion. #YFL #Yourfoodlab #Indian #Fusion #Desi #Cheesy #Yummy #Tasty #Cooking #chef. Instant Tawa Pulao and Pav Bhaji Burgers with delicious Vegit Pav Bhaji Masala Mix Vanakkam….officially signing in from Chennai. Yeah now its official that I moved to Chennai for all good.