Avocado bruschetta recipe. Carrie uses Tiger Sauce for this Avocado Bruschetta, a moderately hot Southern sauce. Any cayenne-based hot sauce can substitute. With ripe avocado and juicy grape tomatoes, this is the perfect midday treat or party snack!
Well, not with this avocado bruschetta recipe! The vinegar here keeps the avocado bruschetta perfectly green for. Adding avocado to bruschetta is pretty genius, this would be just as good over toast. You can cook Avocado bruschetta recipe using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Avocado bruschetta recipe
- You need 1 of avocado.
- Prepare of French bread.
- Prepare of Some salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of garlic (minced).
- It’s 1 of large tomatoes (chopped).
- It’s 1 of small onions (chopped).
- It’s of Some chopped parsley.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
Made the bruschetta exactly as stated in the recipe and served it with baked salmon. My mother shared this fabulous recipe with me, and I have shared it with many friends. They are always requesting this tasty appetizer. The flavor explosion is something else.
Avocado bruschetta recipe instructions
- In a small bowl,mix together olive oil,some salt,minced garlic and black pepper.
- Slice the french bread and coat with the oil mixture and arrange on a baking tray..bake in the oven for 10-15mins.
- Mean while,; in a large bowl add the avocado and mash it using a fork.
- Add chopped onions,tomatoes and parsley,then add some salt and black pepper to taste. Squeeze 1/2 lemon juice and mix until well combined.
- Remove the french bread from the oven and add spoonful of the avocado mix on top..serve and enjoy!.
Another what's in the cupboard for an appetizer recipe. You may serve this hot or warm. When you mash the avocado do not puree it, it should still have. This avocado bruschetta recipe has tomatoes, which are loaded with the flavonoid lycopene, a natural antioxidant that's known to reduce the risk of oxidative stress and osteoporosis. Avocado and feta bruschetta with a sprinkle of garlic is a new twist on the traditional bruschetta recipe and is a quick and easy appetizer.