Bruschetta (my own version). Hello po, on this Video, i will show to all of you on how to make Bruschetta my own version. i hope you'lll like it. pls. comment down below if you want to. BRUSCHETTA Easy Recipe My own version of Italian Bruschetta, a good combination for pasta or for Appetizer. This is my version of Bruschetta.
Authentic Italian Bruschetta is a classic appetizer that people absolutely love. Learn all the little tricks for making the perfect bruschetta. Learn all the little tricks for making the perfect bruschetta. You can have Bruschetta (my own version) using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bruschetta (my own version)
- Prepare For of homemade white bread:-.
- You need 2.5 cups of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 and 1/8 tsp of Instant dry yeast(this doesn’t need any activation. You can directly add this to your flour).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Lukewarm milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Lukewarm water.
- It’s of Bruschetta in my way:-.
- You need 2 of Bread slices(Homemade white bread).
- You need As required of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sweet Corn(frozen).
- You need 1/4 cup of Bell peppers(finely chopped. Multicolored you can take).
- You need 1 tbsp of Onion(finely chopped).
- Prepare Handful of Coriander leaves(finely chopped).
- It’s Handful of Mint leaves(finely chopped).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Tomato sauce(as per your taste).
- It’s As per taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder(as per your taste).
- Prepare As required of Mozzarella cheese(grated).
My recipe today comes from my dear friend Becky who is currently living in beautiful Naples, Italy. Bruschetta recipe: Simple appetizer that can (and should) be made about an hour ahead of serving. The keys to this recipe are absolutely-fresh ingredients, fresh grilled bread and a high-quality extra virgin olive oil. Also, make sure you serve this at room temperature, not chilled.
Bruschetta (my own version) instructions
- For homemade white loaf: Take a bowl. Mix the dry ingredients really well. Then add the liquid ingredients properly. Hot water and hot milk will kill the yeast so make sure to add lukewarm milk and water to the dry mixture..
- Knead this well together to a soft dough. Use 1 or 2 tbsp more lukewarm water if you need. The dough should be really soft..
- Pour oil in your kitchen platform and knead your dough properly without using any more flour..
- 1st Proofing:- Grease a large bowl & the tight dough with sufficient oil. Then cover the bowl with a plate and keep it in a dark cabinet for 1 hour..
- After 1 hour, we will punch the risen dough(almost doubled) and knock out the air and knead it for 2 mins. After 2 mins, grease the dough, kitchen platform and the rolling pin properly and start rolling out to a large rectangle shape..
- 2nd Proofing:- Make sure to roll it perfectly neither too loose nor too tight.Once it is rolled properly just ensure to pinch the sides and seal properly. Place it in the loaf pan and grease the top of the dough with some oil. Cover the pan with a cling wrap and keep it in the dark cabinet for 30 mins..
- Once it is rolled just ensure to pinch the sides and seal properly. Once you are happy with the shape then place it in the loaf pan and grease the top of the dough with some oil. Cover the pan with a cling wrap and keep it in the dark cabinet for 30 mins for 2nd proofing..
- After 30 mins, you will see the dough has risen so well. Then again apply some oil on the top of the loaf. Cover the loaf pan with the aluminum foil and keep it in the lower rack of the oven and bake it for 30 mins in a preheated oven at 350 F..
- For Bruschetta:-1. Take a bowl. Add everything except bread slices and cheese. Mix properly and check the seasoning and then keep it aside..
- Take the slices of bread and apply some butter On one side of it. The butter side has to be towards the pan. Keep the slices of the bread on the pan then add the above mixture and grated cheese from the top. Then cover the pan and cook it for 5-10mins in a low flame. After 10mins, you will see the cheese must have melted nicely..
This balsamic bruschetta is one of my FAVORITE appetizers. It was featured in this year's “Day after Thanksgiving” Costco cookbook. With the fresh basil, tomatoes, onions, and the balsamic vinegar, it is absolutely delicious. I make this for birthday get togethers, Thanksgiving appetizers. As simple as they are to make, these tasty appetizers are guaranteed crowd-pleasers. subscribe.