Bruschetta Sourdough with Egg.
You can cook Bruschetta Sourdough with Egg using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bruschetta Sourdough with Egg
- Prepare of Few slices of Sourdough Bread.
- It’s 2-3 of medium sized Tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1-2 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare of Fresh basil.
- You need of Fresh Thyme.
- It’s of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Sugar or Honey.
Bruschetta Sourdough with Egg instructions
- Chop the garlic and basil finely.
- Dice the tomatoes into small bits.
- Mix the tomatoes, garlic, basil and couple of table spoons of olive oil in a bowl. If the tomatoes aren't sweet you might add a tiny bit of sugar or honey into the mix. Season with salt and pepper and mix well..
- Drizzle some oil on both sides of the slices of bread.
- Heat a frying pan with some oil to medium/high heat.
- Toast the bread on the pan till it has some colour on both sides and move aside to a plate.
- Add some oil to the pan if needed, and fry the eggs sunny side up to a desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper..
- To serve place two slices of the bread on a plate, place the fried egg on top, scoop some tomato+garlic+basil mix over, drizzle some olive oil on top and garnish with thyme..