Microwave Nutella Bruschetta.
You can cook Microwave Nutella Bruschetta using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Microwave Nutella Bruschetta
- It’s 1 of French Baguette.
- You need 1 cup of Nutella.
- It’s 20 of Cashew nuts.
Microwave Nutella Bruschetta step by step
- Cut the baguette into an inch thick slices at first. Spread a generous amount of nutella on each..
- Place a cashewnut or two on each. and arrange them all on a microwave grill. Make all in the same way in batches of two..
- Microwave on power high for about 2 minutes at first. If required, do it for 1 more min for a little more crispier bread. I have used a 1250 watt microwave for this..