Bruschetta with Tomatoes, Roasted Garlic & Shallots.
You can cook Bruschetta with Tomatoes, Roasted Garlic & Shallots using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bruschetta with Tomatoes, Roasted Garlic & Shallots
- It’s of 1/2 Baguette.
- You need of 1 Tomato Large (Firm) Deseeded & Diced.
- You need of 2 Shallots (Diced).
- Prepare of 2 Tbsp Feta Cheese (Crumbled).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Mozzarella Cheese (Shredded).
- Prepare of 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need of 6 Garlic Cloves.
- You need of 1/2 Tsp Dried Oregano.
- Prepare of 1/2 Tsp Dried Basil.
- It’s of 4-5 Fresh Basil Leaves (Roughly torn).
- It’s of 1/4 Tsp Salt.
- Prepare of 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper Powder.
Bruschetta with Tomatoes, Roasted Garlic & Shallots step by step
- Combine the Olive Oil, Dried Oregano & Dried Basil in a small bowl. Set aside..
- Combine the Tomatoes, Fresh Basil, Feta Cheese, Salt & Black Pepper Powder in a medium bowl. Set aside..
- Place the Shallots & Garlic Cloves in a Baking Tray/Dish. Drizzle a few drops of Olive Oil on top. Stir..
- Grill/Roast in a preheated Oven for about 20 minutes or until soft & golden. Stir once in between..
- Cut the Baguette into half & slit it open. Place on a Baking Tray/Dish..
- Sprinkle the Mozzarella Cheese evenly & Toast/Grill in a hot Oven lightly for a couple of minutes of just until the Cheese melts. We don’t want it too crisp..
- Arrange it on a plate..
- Top with the Roasted Shallots plus Garlic Cloves, Tomato plus Feta Cheese mixture. Drizzle the Olive Oil mixture..