Healthy Bruschetta. This Healthy Bruschetta Chicken contains many of the flavors you love from traditional bruschetta Recently we were eating at a restaurant that served a complimentary bruschetta appetizer to all of. This healthy bruschetta recipe is low in calories, and high in nutrition. Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads.
This is my healthy bruschetta recipe that I mentioned in my "May Favorites" video. Bruschetta in a jar: tomatoes in dry white wine with basil and oregano. Open a jar, drain, and serve on toasted Italian bread with a good Italian cheese and a drizzle of fruity olive oil. You can cook Healthy Bruschetta using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Bruschetta
- You need 4 slice of garlic french baguette.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 1/3 cup of fresh coriander.
- Prepare 75 grams of cottage cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
- It’s as required of Butter.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Top with bruschetta mix and serve. For more healthy recipes and expert diet advice go to www.healthyfood.com © Healthy Life media Limited. Become a member, post a recipe and get free nutritional analysis Bruschetta. get the Food.com app. Watch on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, Roku, or Fire TV.
Healthy Bruschetta step by step
- Finely chop tomatoes,onions and fresh coriander. Keep aside.
- Crumble cottage cheese and keep aside..
- Butter the slices from baguette and grill on a grill pan.
- Grill well on both sides.
- Remove on a plate.
- Now add the chopped onions,deseeded chopped tomatoes and chopped fresh coriander to a bowl..
- Squeeze in lemon. Sprinkle salt and pepper..
- Mix well. Add the cottage cheese.
- Now give a final mix. Already looks appetising.
- Now spoon on the mixture over the grilled slices. Garnish with coriander..
Want to learn how to make more healthy recipes like this one? Attend a healthy cooking class every Wednesday in Center City! Make our crunchy Italian-style bruschetta for an easy starter, or try smaller versions that work as We know many of you are concerned about healthy eating, so we send them to a qualified nutritionist for. Bruschetta is a great way to use up those fresh summer vegetables in the garden. The classic bruschetta recipe typically includes toasted bread drizzled with olive oil that's topped with a fresh.