Stay home breakfast (bruschetta with ricotta). Gennaro gives us his take on this classic, simple and delicious Italian dish; Tomato & Ricotta Bruschetta. A beautiful mix of two of Italy's most famous. Ricotta and Roasted Tomato Bruschetta with Pancetta.
My family loves bruschetta, so why not have it for breakfast? This gives us a healthy start to the morning, and takes very little effort. Breakfast Bruschetta Recipe photo by Taste of Home. You can have Stay home breakfast (bruschetta with ricotta) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stay home breakfast (bruschetta with ricotta)
- Prepare 4 of medium tasty tomatoes.
- You need 4-6 slices of bread.
- Prepare of Ricotta or butter (optional).
- It’s 3-5 cloves of garlic.
- You need of Salt, pepper.
- It’s of Herbs (fresh is better but dried works as well).
- You need of Basil.
- It’s of Oregano.
- It’s of Flat leaf parsley.
Fact: Bruschetta is easy to make and totally delicious. Here, our ten favorite recipes for every Mushroom Bruschetta with Balsamic and Thyme. Light on the cals but still surprisingly filling The Stay at Home Chef. Drizzled with a quality balsamic, of course.
Stay home breakfast (bruschetta with ricotta) step by step
- So regarding the ingredients, the tastier the tomatoes are the better especially on a bruschetta. Garlic, herb and seasoning amount can vary of course, taste and try!.
- Cut up the the tomatoes into small little cubes with a sharp knife, and put them in a bowl..
- Mince the garlic and add it to the tomatoes with the herbs and season..
- It's going to have some liquid, mire after a while, that can be just left there or get rid of a it..
- Toast the bread, if you want spread some ricotta cheese on it and then put on some of the tomatoes. (without the liquid).
- I sometimes just use butter or not even that, every way it tastes awesome..
Poor Not so poor average good very good. Start your day with a breakfast twist on classic bruschetta: avocados, tomato, hard-boiled egg, and ricotta with basil atop toasted rustic whole-grain bread. This Bruschetta recipe is a classic Italian one – no unnecessary extras, just the essentials. Make this as a light supper, a starter, or a DIY BRUSCHETTA – messy deliciousness. Bruschetta is one of those foods that's impossible to eat elegantly.