Bruschetta with cherry and ricotta ♥️. Gennaro gives us his take on this classic, simple and delicious Italian dish; Tomato & Ricotta Bruschetta. A beautiful mix of two of Italy's most famous cheeses, Mozzarella and Ricotta, make the base of this Bruschetta and the dish is topped of with roasted cherry tomatoes and fresh basil. This Cherry Tomato Bruschetta with Ricotta Cheese is the perfect appetizer for a summertime get-together.
Assemble the bruschetta by layering the toast with ricotta mixture and sliced tomatoes. Garnish with snipped chives and chopped basil. Bruschetta with ricotta – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. You can cook Bruschetta with cherry and ricotta ♥️ using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bruschetta with cherry and ricotta ♥️
- You need 125 g of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 300 g of cherries.
- You need 4 slices of bread.
- Prepare 15 g of basil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cane sugar.
- It’s 50 g of mascarpone cheese.
- You need 1/2 of lemon(zest and juice).
- It’s of Salt/ pepper on taste.
Pork pate with bread and vegetables. Italian bruschetta with tomatoes parmesan rucola. Sandwich with fromage cheese, chive and cherry tomatoes. Place the teardrop and cherry tomatoes in a non-metallic bowl and crush with the back of a spoon or fork.
Bruschetta with cherry and ricotta ♥️ step by step
- Using a knife halve cherries and remove the pit. Pluck basil leaves from stems, thinly slice and set aside..
- Add cherries, balsamic vinegar, and cane sugar to a small pot over medium low heat and let cook, while stirring, until sugar is completely dissolved. Cover with a lid and let simmer for approx 5 min..
- Meanwhile add ricotta, mascarpone and lemon zest to a bowl and beat until fluffy. Juice lemon and add lemon juice to the bowl. Stir to combine and season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat and toast bread slices on both sides until light brown. For serving spread the toasted bread with some of the whipped ricotta, top with balsamic cherries, and sprinkle with any remaining sauce. Garnish with sliced basil and enjoy..
Spread with the ricotta and top with the crushed tomato mixture to serve. Bruschetta with ricotta cheese and cherry tomatoes on whole grain bread with seeds. Photo about Bruschetta with ricotta and cherry tomatoes seasoned spices, basil. Spread the cherry tomatoes, garlic, basil, olive oil and salt on a small rimmed baking sheet and toss well to coat. Roast until the tomatoes have popped and are beginning to For the bruschetta: Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.