You can have Italian Bruschetta using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Bruschetta
- Prepare 1 of long Baguette.
- You need 2 of finely chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of finely chopped red capsicum.
- You need 1/2 of finely chopped yellow capsicum.
- You need 1/2 of finely chopped green capsicum.
- It’s 8 of chopped basil leaves.
- Prepare as per taste of Oregano.
- It’s as per your taste of Finely chopped garlic.
- You need as required of Extra virgin olive.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
- It’s of For garnishing:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter and finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare as required of Butter paper or parchment paper.
Italian Bruschetta instructions
- Take a bowl, add finely chopped tomato, all colour capsicum, basil and mix them. Now add some extra virgin olive oil, oregano, black pepper, salt and mix them nicely..
- Now take a baking tray, place the butter paper. Now take the fresh long baguette. cut it in to the slices and place them to top of the butter paper. Now spread the butter with the help of the brush. Put the grated cheese on the slices and bake them for 5 min at 400 degrees fahrenheit..
- Now spread the tomato mixture on the top of the baguette. Bruschetta is ready to serve now (if you want, you can spread some extra virgin olive oil on the top of the mixture).