Baked zucchini bruschetta. These Zucchini Bruschetta Bites make a perfect low carb party appetizer. Light, healthy and delicious, they're packed with tomatoes, herbs, and feta and baked to bubbly perfection! Get your veggies in with this low carb version of bruschetta.
We seem to eat a lot of zucchini every summer, and I really mean a lot. It seems that you wait anxiously for that first zucchini to appear in the garden each. These easy, cheesy baked zucchini chips are addictive. You can cook Baked zucchini bruschetta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked zucchini bruschetta
- You need 2 each of zucchini.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of gauda cheese(smoked).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bacon bits.
- Prepare 1/2 each of jalapeno.
- You need 1 tbsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 each of tomato diced.
They are perfect for kids and adults alike. Zucchini is available in mass quantities during the summer and is often readily available year round. Zucchini, tomato, and basil from the garden combine with balsamic vinegar in this recipe for a unique bruschetta topping on baguette slices. A different twist on bruschetta and a great use for your zucchini.
Baked zucchini bruschetta instructions
- Mix all the cheese, bacon, jalapeno,tomato,oregano in a bowl..
- Slice the zucchini in half length wise.
- Put the zucchini in a baking pan skin down you can use a pan with a lid as well and cook it on a stove top.
- Sprinkle the cheese mixture on top of the zucchini and cook at 400 for 10-15 minutes..
- If cooking on stove top cooking time should be similar to baking time. Cook on medium flame..
Bruschetta with grilled zucchini, cheese and herbs. Appetizer bruschetta with vegetables Delicacy bruschetta with fried or baked zucchini, mozzarella che. Bruschetta is one of those foods that's impossible to eat Bruschetta is simple to make, but there's a few fundamentals that you can't skimp on if you want a. Bruschetta almost always pops up as it is such a fantastic way to showcase beautiful flavours while being easy to eat. Home » Recipes » Lunch » Zucchini & Goat's cheese Bruschetta.