Easy Bruschetta Chicken. This Easy Bruschetta Chicken recipe is made with tender chicken breast pieces coated in garlic and spices that are grilled, then topped with a fresh tomato and basil topping. QUICK and EASY cheesy bruschetta chicken cutlets! Chicken cutlets topped with canned tomatoes, garlic, mozzarella and parmesan cheese!
Bruschetta is far too good to be reserved for appetizers alone, which is why I'm adding it to my meal plan to give an otherwise boring chicken. Heat grill over medium-high then add chicken, discarding excess marinade. This easy bruschetta chicken recipe comes together quickly for a healthy low carb weeknight dinner. You can have Easy Bruschetta Chicken using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Bruschetta Chicken
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of onion powder.
- It’s 1 of salt/pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes (with roasted garlic and onion).
- You need 1/4 cup of balsamic vinaigrette.
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese (optional).
Chicken breast is cooked on the stovetop and topped with a fresh tomato topping and drizzled with. This Bruschetta Chicken recipe is so quick and easy to make, and perfectly delicious and light during the hot summer months! Easy Bruschetta Chicken Recipe with a rich balsamic glaze is delicious! Ingredients in Easy Bruschetta Chicken Pizza.
Easy Bruschetta Chicken step by step
- Slice chicken breasts in half lengthwise to make thin chicken breasts..
- Season chicken breasts by sprinkling on the next 4 ingredients..
- In small bowl, combine tomatoes (drained) and balsamic vinaigrette..
- Place chicken in greased baking dish and cover with tomato mixture..
- Bake 400° for 30 minutes..
- If using parmesan cheese, sprinkle on top for last 5 minutes of baking..
- Serve with pasta or by itself!.
If you want to make your own, go for it! Amp up your Friday night pizza delivery with this Easy Bruschetta Chicken Pizza! Easy Chicken Bruschetta Casserole. by Gale Compton There's a lot to celebrate with this one-pan dish. Lean chicken breast filets provide a ton of protein while also being super easy to cook.