Bruschetta and Spinach Chicken Thighs. QUICK and EASY cheesy bruschetta chicken cutlets! Chicken cutlets topped with canned tomatoes, garlic, mozzarella and Bruschetta chicken cutlets are just what they sound like: thin cuts of chicken breast. When I say thin, I mean really thin — usually no more than a.
Bruschetta Stuffed Balsamic Chicken – This is the juiciest chicken you will ever have! Baked in a delicious balsamic mixture and stuffed with fresh I used boneless skinless chicKen thighs instead. Couldnt fill nearly as full as you could a breast, but didn't affect the taste with the topping served over it. You can have Bruschetta and Spinach Chicken Thighs using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bruschetta and Spinach Chicken Thighs
- Prepare 6 of boneless and skinless chicken thighs (trim extra fat).
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning of choice(I used Tuscan Italian perfect pinch by McCormick).
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of store bought bruschetta (or be fancy shmancy and make your own).
- You need 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 4 cup of fresh baby spinach.
This stuffed chicken thigh recipe utilizes frozen spinach in a delicious way, resulting in a simple yet impressive weeknight dinner. If you need to, you can thaw frozen spinach by leaving it in the fridge overnight; another way to thaw frozen spinach is to put it in a strainer and run it under warm water. Chicken Thighs with Spinach recipe: Quick Chicken with spinach for lunch http INSTRUCTIONS. Remove from oven and let cool.
Bruschetta and Spinach Chicken Thighs instructions
- In a large sautee pan, heat oil and add chicken that has been coated with the seasoning, salt and pepper. Make sure both sides are cooked to a nice golden brown. I cooked mine for roughly 5 minutes on each side..
- Add bruschetta, balsamic and Spinach. Continue to cook for 5 minutes on medium. Spinach will wilt..
- Remove chicken to a serving platter and with a slotted spoon, remove bruschetta and Spinach and place on chicken. I served mine over barley but rice or pasta would pair well too!!.
When we roast a chicken at my house, we typically eat the breasts on the first night and save the thighs and the drumsticks for the next. So I save my favorite pieces — the thighs — for the next night's dinner, where I warm them up with some hot oil in a skillet. Today, I'm firing up the Weber Q and making Bruschetta Chicken Breasts. Next add the marinated chicken thighs along with a marinade. Then, throw a pinch of sugar and fry the chicken until it is lovely and brown and the sauce is deliciously thick.