Baked Avocado Breakfast Bruschetta. Baked eggs in avocado might be the most simple, fast and nutritious breakfast. I've got two toppings to share with you, but the options are endless. Keyword: Baked Eggs in Avocado, Egg Cooked in Avocado, Eggs in Avocado. ©Downshiftology.
This creamy green fruit is loaded with a dose of healthy fats that make your morning meal more satiating and satisfying, and won't leave you reaching for a snack. Breakfast Bruschetta topped with scrambled eggs, salty bacon, sweet peppers, all on a creamy Avocado Toast! The perfect Saturday morning breakfast or brunch recipe. You can cook Baked Avocado Breakfast Bruschetta using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Avocado Breakfast Bruschetta
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 2 small of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Pico de Gallo or Chunky Salsa.
- You need 1/2 loaf of French Bread.
- It’s 1 of Honey.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
I hope you've had a great week and that things are starting to feel a little more. Start your day with a breakfast twist on classic bruschetta: avocados, tomato, hard-boiled egg, and ricotta with basil atop toasted rustic whole-grain bread. Carrie uses Tiger Sauce for this Avocado Bruschetta, a moderately hot Southern sauce. Any cayenne-based hot sauce can substitute.
Baked Avocado Breakfast Bruschetta instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut avocado in half (leave skin on), remove seed, remove additional 1 tbsp from center of each half to accommodate egg..
- Salt and pepper avocado to taste..
- Crack 2 eggs into bowl, be careful not to damage yolk..
- Using a tablespoon, transfer 1 yolk to the center of each avocado half. Use egg white to fill space around yolk. Lightly salt and pepper..
- Place avocado halves in preheated oven for 12 minutes, or until finished. You can keep halves level by placing two mounds of kosher salt on a baking sheet and resting the avocados on the center of these mounds..
- While the avocado and eggs are baking, grill or toast 8-12 small round slices of bread..
- Arrange avocado and toast on plate, drizzle honey over toast and serve a few tablespoons of salsa beside avocado and eggs..
- To eat, scoop flesh of baked avocado and egg onto toast. Top with salsa as desired..
Place bread slices on a baking sheet, and brush evenly with olive oil mixture. Satisfying avocado bruschetta perfect for snacking or bringing to get-togethers. This Italian inspired twist on avocado toast is perfect for summer and a nice break from guacamole. These avocado breakfast cups are an easy and filling breakfast recipe. You can pop them in the oven while you shower or get the kids dressed.