You can cook Alex's Bruschetta using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Alex's Bruschetta
- You need 2 of Cubed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 loaf of French bread.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh basil.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded Romano cheese.
Alex's Bruschetta instructions
- Set oven to 350°F..
- Cut French bread in slices and brush 1 tablespoon of oil on both sides of bread..
- In a small bowl..
- Combine minced garlic, other tablespoon of olive oil, basil, and Italian seasoning..
- Mix together the 2 cheeses..
- Add together the tomatoes with the seasoned mixture and combine the cheese mixture..
- Put slices on a baking sheet..
- Top bread with seasoned cheese mixture..
- Bake until cheese has melted..