Tomato and Basil Bruschetta. Chopped fresh tomatoes with garlic, basil, olive oil, and vinegar, served on toasted slices of French or Italian bread. Ah bruschetta, one of the best ways to enjoy the bounty of summer. Pronounced "brusketta", this classic Italian appetizer is a perfect way to capture the flavors of garden ripened.
Basil and tomatoes compliment each other beautifully and are usually overflowing in my garden in the late summer months. How to Make Bruschetta: This classic Italian antipasto, or appetizer, uses toasted Italian bread rubbed with garlic. It's then topped with a heavenly diced tomato medley. You can have Tomato and Basil Bruschetta using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato and Basil Bruschetta
- You need 12 of ripe cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 medium of red onion.
- Prepare 2 of handfuls of basil.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 1 of Salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of French bread stick.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of thick balsamic vinegar to drizzle over top of each bruschetta.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of of extra virgin olive oil or less depending on taste for each bruschetta.
Bruschetta is one of those foods that's impossible to eat elegantly. When you gorge on a crunchy piece of bread that's piled high with tomato, dripping with juices and olive oil……well, in my world, the best I can hope for is that I don't end up with a. How to make fresh homemade bruschetta with tomatoes and basil. See the easy recipe plus five easy tips for how to make it best.
Tomato and Basil Bruschetta instructions
- Cut up clove of garlic very finely and add to the bowl ..
- Cut up cherry tomatoes, onion small dices, and Basil..
- Put above ingredients in a bowl together , add a little salt, and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Mix ingredients together, cover and refrigerate for a few hours..
- Now ENJOY!!!.
- Spoon the bowl of ingredients on to the slices of bread, and drizzle the balsamic vinegar over top..
- Heat a griddle pan, slice up stick bread, drizzle each side with some olive oil, when pan is hot put bread in till toasted on each side..
We're no different, which is why we make this simple bruschetta recipe with tomato and fresh basil all the time — especially during the summer. Chop seeded tomatoes and place in a small bowl. Pile basil leaves on top of one another and roll into a log. Thinly slice basil into green confetti and loosely combine with. Tomato and Basil Bruschetta, a classic Italian starter made of bread, tomato olive oil and garlic.