Bruschetta of mushrooms & garlic. Mushroom—button, portobello and shiitake—plus a lovely blend of herbs make a hearty, flavorful topping for bruschetta.—Amy Chase, Vanderhoof, British Columbia. Mushrooms and thyme are a match made in heaven. With the addition of a drizzle of balsamic, this is an irresistible combination to.
Download Mushroom bruschetta stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Perfectly cooked mushrooms on toasted sourdough. This garlic mushroom bruschetta is all I want for Valentine's day! You can cook Bruschetta of mushrooms & garlic using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bruschetta of mushrooms & garlic
- Prepare 1 slice of crusty rustic bread crouton rubbed with garlic.
- You need 1 dash of Balsamic dressing.
- It’s 1 dash of basil oil.
- It’s 1 bunch of of rocket salad dressed with virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 3 each of sun blushed tomato pieces.
- Prepare 3 medium of flat top mushrooms.
I could live forever on just this. Add mushrooms, thyme and mint and cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms give off juices and Remove and discard herb sprigs from mushroom mixture. Transfer bread to cutting board; top. Mushroom Bruschetta: Toasted french bread, topped with sauteed mushrooms.
Bruschetta of mushrooms & garlic step by step
- Toast bread lightly in pizza oven until golden..
- Pre cook mushrooms in a little garlic oil, top bread crouton.
- Warm through & serve pin dressed plate with oils, dressings & sun blushed tomato..
- Garnish & serve as per photo.
At one point in my life my main meal consisted of a bowl of mushrooms with some honey-mustard dressing. To make bruschetta, prepare Rustic Garlic Mushrooms pose a real dilemma in healthy cooking. Because they are so porous, they soak up fat like a sponge when sauteed in the traditional manner. If you want a creamier mushroom bruschetta, stir in a dallop of crème fraiche to the finished mushrooms. A juicy fresh mushroom and tomato topping sets this easy bruschetta recipe apart.